A cool and refreshing, nutrient-rich delight for any time of the year! Loaded with anti-oxidants and fiber, you’ll love, not just the flavor, but how it makes you feel!
- 1 small raw beet
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 medium apples
- Big bunch of Romaine lettuce, about 250g (8.82 oz.)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger or a small piece of fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds, hulled or ground
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup (heaped) blueberries
- As much water as needed for desired consistency
- 1⁄2 tsp. agar-agar (great iodine source for plant-based eaters)
- Peel the beetroot and cut into smaller chunks.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Add water if necessary. Enjoy!
from Jyl Steinback