Tomato Sauce and toppings Oil Free with piles of vegetables
Servings 6 slices
- ½ cup Home Made Oil Free Tomato Sauce use more or less to taste, See link below in Notes section
- 1 Sami's Bakery Millet and Flax Pizza Crust available online at samisbakery.com. See link below in the Notes section
- 3 or more handfuls various veggies, mixed green and black olives, roasted red peppers, onion, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare the crust as directed on the package.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on the crust, using greater or lesser amount, to your own preference.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes to desired crispness.
- Remove from oven, cut, and serve.
See the recipe for Homemade Oil-Free Tomato Sauce here https://pbnm.org/blog/home-made-oil-free-spaghetti-sauce/ Sami's pizza crust is available at https://www.samisbakery.com/product/millet-and-flax-pizza-crust/ Cut smaller for snacks or appetizers.