Cooking Coaches Informational Meeting
Mark your calendars!
SaladMaster in Schaumburg (map)
Wednesday, April 10
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Our Culinary Committee for the Chicago area will be conducting an Informational Meeting on Wednesday, April 10 ⋅ 6:30 – 8:00pm for everyone interested in potentially conducting classes either in their homes or in an outside venue to help others to learn how to prepare simple, healthy, whole food plant based – no oil meals.
You may have already indicated your interest in helping others by conducting classes, and while we have made every effort to track that interest, to be sure you’re included in this meeting, could you please complete this brief form. We will be sending out a confirmation email for the meeting.
This meeting is designed to give you an overview of a number of things, including:
- Coach’s duties and expectations
- What PBNM expects of the Coaches
- What the Coaches can expect from PBNM
- Outline of training PBNM will provide
- Health and Safety guidelines
- PBNM Certification
- Application form for those who wish to pursue being a Cooking Coach
Looking forward to seeing you there!